Sunday, November 13, 2011

BReaking BAd addiction


One of those episodes of season 3 made me cry like a baby yesterday. Jesse "Pinkman" lost his girlfriend Jane and then he spent the all day long dialing her phone only to hear the greetings from her voice mail "Hi, this is Jane and I have 4 words for you...". Afterwards, her phone died... such a sad scene.

Jesse "Pinkman" and Jane (R.I.P)

Skyler (like expected) slept with "Beneke man", Ted. "I f*cked Ted", that's what she said in her former husband's face! I felt SO BAD for that! She behaved like a sl*t ! She was so DISRESPECTFUL and I have hated her for that. "Cheating" is a kind of thing that kills me... I know it's just a TV show though! But I do know those things happen in real life. Sad!

Ted (the boy toy) and Skyler (the... never mind)

"That's why..." It was too much information. My mind didn't know how to deal with two unhappy stories in the same time. Two different situations and both painful. So, I got some water, I went to the bathroom and I cried a little bit more. I took some time to get all the negative thoughts out of my mind. well, I am feeling pretty good right now so let's go forward to the next (and last?) season of BReaking BAd ! Woopieeeeee ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment