Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My New Brazilian Bikini - Summer 2012

Little TREAT that my BFF brought me from Brazil :

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!! 

Friendship Proof: Checked it !


She asked me "do you want something from Brazil ?" and I (no hesitation): "SURE" and then I asked her for what I MOST miss here in America. 


We basically have everything here: BR food, BR parties (Samba in Cellars Lounge, every Thursdays) BUT our BR bikini you cannot find even online ! 


Victoria's Secret says "Brazilian Botton Swimm Suit" but, excuse me, that type don't get even close of brazilian type... it wasn't made in South America at all, it didn't even pass the Central America.






BTW, I have fun when people call us "sluts" because of our/brazilians bikini size and I wonder "Dear God, american bikinis are so discrete but you can see what happens in a night club down here?" (JEEZ !! Is for raise the eyebrow... Oops ! SORRY, I got lost)



So, tks for my friend Monalisa (all the credits go to her) 
You nailed it piggy, I love you !

+ 1 'cause it's PINK and it matches better with my half blond hair... (like, Barbie wh*re) hahahahahahahaha

1 comment: