Tuesday, January 10, 2012

World is miserable but to feel home is amazing...


Dec, 9th:


This evening I got so sad for something I have read on newspaper. 
Actually it was more than one frustrating event that got my heart tight and then that article knocked me down today. Just like a knock out.


The article was something about a girl that slept with her BEST FRIEND's boyfriend while she was out of town (plus details). I felt so bad because it's all true. Because it happens all the time. It's happening something like this right now, in this minute, second... and that's how the world is: miserable.


I wondered why people could be so HEARTLESS/ awful to others. Specially to that ones they call friend. I was upset because of all dirtiness... and then I wished to live in somewhere else out of this world: "I need to get f*** out of here". I was unhappy with the reality... (and I'm still)


I have exchanged few words with my BF about it. I didn't say WHAT but I shared I was sad. He called me back and then I cried with him on the phone. I complained about things I don't understand / agree: "why am I like this? why do those things hurt me so much?! Is no fun to be myself, I want to get those facts more naturally because it seems nobody cares that much so I want to be like them, to be equal just like everyone..." 


He kind laughed at me: "different is good"  


It was just like to hear my dad!!! the same words !!!
So I entered in a cozy aerea and I felt in home*
(*) 7,000 mi away




Relevant: In 4:01/4:27 She jumps back on the bed exactly that way I do. lol funny!









No comments:

Post a Comment