Monday, January 2, 2012

Heeey, I want to hear from you guys !!!

You know what ? I would love to be friend of people who read my blog ! Seriously ! 
I would like you guys write me something 
(about the blog, about yourself, picture of you - could be whatever!) 
Actually I would LOOOOOVE to receive pictures of you all !!!
And then, if you guys let me I will post them here !

 email: anaelizemoraes@yahoo.com.br 

The DEAL is :
 I want to know you guys !!! (Especially people from Russia 'cause Russians have 3rd place in my ranking of pageviews, after 1st US - place I live and Brazil - place I was born) so to know YOU who is reading this right now sounds FANTASTIC to me !

Are you down ? Hope hear from you soon (soooo excited !!!)

NOW, YOU GUYS ARE IN FOCUS
 IN 3, 2, 1...





No comments:

Post a Comment