Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Better like a business woman than a blogger...


Jan, 23rd:


My second post of the day is exactly about BRazilian Stuff: bikinis, blow out hair treatment, brazilian wax material and a bunch of secrets of beauty that we are "sharing" with the world. What a big ego, huh?!? LOL


I assume you guys know (maybe not lol) my degree in University is "International Business / Management" with emphasis of "Import and Export" aaaaand I'm just went back to college (for the third time actually because I took languages: French and Italian last year - whatever !)


Sooooo, It was very very exciting to go back to college. My new course is called "Business Development/Entrepreneurship" aaaand our 1st class was all about "How To Start Your Own Business" - pretty interesting. So everyone had to introduce themselves and tell the class about their business idea.

My business idea was basically about to trade esthetic supplies/goods from Brazil. I mean, lots of very specific things that I do know would be a good deal in here. BASICALLY this is it. I'm not gonna post my idea of $1,000,000 in here because I WANT TO GET RICH BY MYSELF. hahahahhahaha


Seriously now: I wouldn't like to talk about business with details and all my corporate knowledge/experience in here in this blog just because "it" supposed to be a SILLY/humor blog... something like "just for fun". PS: but if you invite me for a coffee and talk about it I'm totally down. Thank you! 


So ! We had 3 minutes to explain our business idea (Me: 2mins of self introduction + 1min of idea - LOL). Cool. The class ended and the UNEXPECTED happened, I reached the expert to pick his business card and he told me: 


" I really appreciated your business idea... it's pretty cool and viable! " (yaaaay!!!)


In fact I was feeling a little bit uncomfortable with my idea because in general the people's ideas were about to open a restaurant or a clothing store... so I was feeling "The Ugly Duckling" hahahaha




I got so happy for his commentary - not because of $100,000,000 american dolars I will make with it but it's just because I have market vision and creativity ! 









No comments: