Friday, November 18, 2011

Opportunity of being quiet...


Sometimes I just bring somebody's stuff to my blog and I am done. It's just because sometimes it's not that simple to say what I really would like to say. I don't feel I am hiding myself or i am being unfair with my readers...not at all! I just feel that "the crime doesn't worth", It means,I am not gonna start a drama / war / or whatever for nothing (I said "nothing"?!?) I have looots of things to say - of course - but not everything is fun ! So I usually write a huuuge text and then I stop: [PUBLISH POST] (   ) YES or (  ) NO?. The NO very often wins 'cause I am that kind of person that doesn't miss the opportunity of being quiet hahahaha - I never miss it, I enjoy it : ) 


So, CHEERSSSS TO THE OPPORTUNITY OF BEING QUIET ! yaaaaaaaay !!!


I do what I want. NO. I do what's better for everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment