Sunday, November 6, 2011

Such a "Chinatown English" ...

Yes! my English is from China so you are lucky if you get it #whatever. Even my brazilian friends don't understand me in my own language so you are good - Portuguese, not spanish. BTW I'm not that interesting so you are not missing anything. Anyways ! It's just a personal blog site. One of those that people do when they don't have anything better to do. Sometimes they have it but they prefer waste their times writting - for fun - like me. Actually I always have something more important to do. Really?

Well, well, well... this is it. I dont intend to be funny, sarcastic or american. I am just a girl addicted (in a bad sense) to browsing internet, web blogs, geek stuff and panda bears.

Welcome.


**** My best whishes to Walter White. You rock bro. (BReaking Bad time !!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment