Thursday, December 22, 2011

All about me...

I'm a such bad liar.
The worst one I ever have known.


****** It doesn't supposed to be a love letter or a romantic feeling exposed, ok? but I'm gonna talk about my boyfriend and I. (I hate to talk about us in "public") anyways...******

Sometimes I say something like that: "I don't want to go / to be with you", "Could you take me home?", but I'm f*cking lieing. Why I do that? Just because it sounds good in time or it's the right decision BUT it's not what I wanna do. I wanna f*cking leave my house, to go somewhere else AND the most important: I wanna to be with HIM - wherever, whenever, whatever!

***** I spend my all day long locked in a house, under a heater, no fresh air, no distractions at all, no coworkers / adults to talk to, no fun conversation at the coffee machine place and I cook to myself every f*cking day, It's pisses me off, I cannot have my own food for next 50 years. *******

And then I hear my own voice saying BS and I think "WTF is wrong with me? Seriously Nina???" It's pretty hard to believe in me, I can tell. But I always try to make my boyfriend believe that I'm enjoying myself "Oh yes babe, I'm having a great time all alone, woohoo, awesome" - F*CK NO!!! - "I want come over / stay with you b*tch! cuddle, sleep together tonight, tomorrow, forever...". Damn,  I'm so f*cking in love... hahahaha

******* I know he follows my blog - what's sucks LOL - but , I hope he's busy playing video games and don't see that. Let's pray... ********

He says I'm crazy but I don't see that, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment