Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My 1st episode of Walking Dead...




The beginning - first 10min: 
Two cops/sheriffs in the car are talking about life " - what's the difference between women and men?", " -  Is this a joke???", " - No", " - Women are not able to turn off the lights when they leave"

(Yes, it's a joke! it has to be... )

Seriously!?! it was the DUMBEST male speech that I've heard in my whole life. I mean, we have so many REVELANT differences/things that piss the guys off and then they bring this up: "women are bad guys 'cause they leave lights on and men are super heroes 'cause they turn them off!!!". 

* RELEVANT: "You turn a light off like nobody else, wow! such a super power, huh? I'm jelous"
** RELEVANT: "Babe, I forgot the lights on in the bathroom again, could you do this for me, please? Oh! and try not peeing on the floor next time, Thank youuu!!! Wife". 

(-)1 for poor dialogue. 



Middle:
Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff, Yucky stuff...

*** RELEVANT: I was eating a turkey sandwich the same time. 

+ 1 for the horse


Seriously... I started to have fun 10 min before to be done...
I only one thing to say... "I miss you, Mr. White".




No comments:

Post a Comment