Saturday, December 17, 2011

My apologies...

I would like to apologize about my last post "I would start a Revolution for that", because I think it was a mistake misunderstanding to talk about 3K's (Ku Klux Klan) without a explanation. My bad !

I was NOT referring to those f...reaki guys that believe in white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration: (really dude???)

BTW:

I was talking about that: Kinder, Kuche, Kirche, what means: "children, kitchen, church" ...
I would add a "J" for JOB and voila !
This is like my mom's style... and sounds pretty good to me :-)


How I figured my misteake out:

My boyfriend called me crazy for that! And I was like "excuse me?". He reminded me about the bad version of KKK... I was like "OMG! I'm sorry!!!"
He laughed at me 'cause he knows me, right? He knows I'm not a bad person (bitch) so he knows it was innocent mistake. And I got so embarrassed that I decided to give my public apolodies.

"that's why..." :-)

Nina.






No comments:

Post a Comment